[2xOT] Re: More (Solved!) Re: I've just installed Tomcat (7.0.67) on an old CentOS 5 box. It can't be reached from outside the box.

[2xOT] Re: More (Solved!) Re: I've just installed Tomcat (7.0.67) on an old CentOS 5 box. It can't be reached from outside the box.

Kreuser, Peter
I'm glad that we get so well over serious problems. Made my day :-) !

PS: André: Sorry for the top post.

Re: [2xOT] Re: More (Solved!) Re: I've just installed Tomcat (7.0.67) on an old CentOS 5 box. It can't be reached from outside the box.

James H. H. Lampert
On 8/11/17, 2:08 AM, Kreuser, Peter wrote:
> PPS: James: I still can't get over it, that you run Tomcat on AS400,
> my first contact to production systems back in '90.

That's not difficult at all. As long as a sufficiently high level of
Java (the xxxxJV1 Licensed Program) is installed, it runs beautifully;
just use JAR to unZIP it, and it'll run practically straight out of the box.

--
JHHL