[ANN] Webinar: Tomcat and MoSKito

markt
All,

The Tomcat community is hosting a webinar by Leon Rosenberg:

Monitoring your tomcat web-application in production with MoSKito. Get
full control of threads, memory and execution time usage of the JVM and
your code.

Topic: Tomcat and MoSKito
Time: Aug 24, 2017 14:00 UTC
                   15:00 London, Dublin
                   16:00 Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/949439493

The webinar will be recorded and the recording made available on the
Tomcat YouTube channel shortly afterwards.

Hope to see you there.

Re: [ANN] Webinar: Tomcat and MoSKito

Igal @ Lucee.org
On 8/3/2017 7:18 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

> The Tomcat community is hosting a webinar by Leon Rosenberg:
>
> Topic: Tomcat and MoSKito
> Time: Aug 24, 2017 14:00 UTC
>
> Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
> https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/949439493
>
> The webinar will be recorded and the recording made available on the
> Tomcat YouTube channel shortly afterwards.
Awesome!  Not sure I can make the live event due to time zone
differences (Pacific Time here), but I'll definitely watch the recording
if not.

This is a great initiative!

Thank you,

Igal Sapir