ApacheCon @Home 2021 Call for Presentations is open!

Christopher Schultz-2
All,

ApacheCon @Home is coming to your city/town/village/hamlet/countryside
this September 21 - 23.

Like last year's event, this one will be virtual, so there is no need to
book travel/accommodations or potentially arrange for time-off from
work. You don't even need to wear pants if you don't want to.

The Call for Presentations is open NOW. Please submit your Tomcat (or
other!) related presentation on this site:

https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/

Feel free to browse the Presentations Page[1] on the Tomcat web site for
some idea of what presentations have been given in the past. Anything
related to Tomcat, servlet (etc.) specs, Java web application
development, etc. would be considered in-scope for the Tomcat track.
There are many other tracks planned as well.

Yous presentation does /not need to be completed/ when you submit your
idea. So if you have an idea, go ahead and submit it. You will have a
few months to build your idea into a presentation.

If you have any questions, please send a message to the users@ list with
"ApacheCon" in the subject. Please don't email me individually unless
you have a question that cannot be answered by anyone but me. My reply
would go to the users@ list anyway, so you may as well post the question
to the list in the first place :)

[1] https://tomcat.apache.org/presentations.html