Apology: Sorry ponytail guy

Som Lima
Hi,

You suggested  using GIT  I thought you were suggesting putting my code on
github.

Zahid  from backbutton.co.uk  wishes to apologise for the misunderstanding.
My bad.

Re: Apology: Sorry ponytail guy

John Dale
John from DB2DOM.COM also wishes to apologize on their behalf.

Really sincere and super apologetic regards from South Dakota,

John