At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs.

At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs.

Raivo Rebane
Hello

If I start Tomcat9 I got following:

[main] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR
was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for
this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs
were found in them.

  I would like to know which JARS is mentioned

I add following lines to catalina.properies:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.level = ALL
org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.level = ALL

But I dont have list of these JARS

And how to add these JARS to classpath anyway ?

Regards

Raivo

JARS missing TLD

Raivo Rebane
Hello

How to add JARS missing TLD to tomcat classpath ?

Regards

Raivo

Re: At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs.

Martin Grigorov

On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 9:46 PM Raivo Rebane <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> If I start Tomcat9 I got following:
>
> [main] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR
> was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for
> this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs
> were found in them.
>
>   I would like to know which JARS is mentioned
>
> I add following lines to catalina.properies:
>
> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.level = ALL
> org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.level = ALL
>
> But I dont have list of these JARS
>
> And how to add these JARS to classpath anyway ?

Enable debug for org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner