Backport to Java 11 for JDK-8240871

markt
Hi Rory,

How do I find out what the plans are for back-porting this TLS 1.3 fix
to Java 11?

If there are no plans to backport, how do I put in a request for one?

Re: Backport to Java 11 for JDK-8240871

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
Hi Mark,

Let me check if there are plans.

Probably useful to add backport request to JBS report when confirming
the fix.

Rgds,Rory

On 15/10/2020 19:33, Mark Thomas wrote:

> Hi Rory,
>
> How do I find out what the plans are for back-porting this TLS 1.3 fix
> to Java 11?

> If there are no plans to backport, how do I put in a request for one?
>
> Thanks,

Rgds, Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA, Dublin, Ireland

Re: Backport to Java 11 for JDK-8240871

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
Hi Mark,

No details yet, but plan to backport to a JDK11 Update in the future.

Rgds,Rory

On 16/10/2020 15:49, Rory O'Donnell wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> No details yet, but plan to backport to a JDK11 Update in the future.

Thanks for the update.

Mark