Broken links to Logos on http://tomcat.apache.org/legal.html

bernd.schatz
Hi,

There are broken links to logos on the page
http://tomcat.apache.org/legal.html

http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat-power.gif
http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat.gif

Who has to be informed to fix it ?
Where can I get this logos ?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards/ नमस्ते(Namaste)
Bernd Schatz

Bernd Schatz
Büro: +49 711 17 41463
Mobile: +49 151 5862 6591
FAX: +49 711 17 7904 1252
mailto:[hidden email]
https://matter.i.daimler.com

Re: Broken links to Logos on http://tomcat.apache.org/legal.html

markt
On 21/05/2019 13:29, [hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are broken links to logos on the page
> http://tomcat.apache.org/legal.html
>
> http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat-power.gif
> http://tomcat.apache.org/images/tomcat.gif
>
> Who has to be informed to fix it ?

Any committer - so a number of us have seen this.

> Where can I get this logos ?

For now:

https://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/poweredBy/pb-tomcat.jpg
https://www.apache.org/logos/#tomcat