Can't see /shared/lib when using context config file

Can't see /shared/lib when using context config file

Dustin Caldwell
Using Tomcat 4.1.24:

When I deploy an application using a context configuration file, the
application cannot use shared/lib/*.jar files. It doesn't give a class not
found error, either. It gives a jasper exception.

If I deploy the .war or a webapp directory *without* the context config
file, it sees everything in shared/lib just fine.

Files in common/lib are completely accessible either way.

Does anyone know of a way to deploy with a context config file *and* be able
to access shared/lib/ files?

Thanks,
Dustin