Cannot Login After Upgrade From 4.0.4 to 5.0.28

Cannot Login After Upgrade From 4.0.4 to 5.0.28

John Lindley
Hi all, we recently upgraded from 4.0.4 to 5.0.28.  We had a login page under 4.0.4 that worked
fine.  Now under 5.0.28, after we enter the username and password, we get a "Page cannot be found"
and the address it's looking for is
http://ipaddress:8080/WebApp/jsp/security/login/j_security_check.  I have checked the
tomcat-users.xml file and it looks fine.  I believe that the web.xml file is fine.  As I said, all
was fine under 4.0.4 with the same web.xml.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Thanks!

John

Re: Cannot Login After Upgrade From 4.0.4 to 5.0.28

Parsons Technical Services
Look at the admin app. It uses a form login. Also compare the web.xml of the
admin app. Hopefully you can spot any differences.

Doug