DBCP Exception

Joy Kenneth Harry

Hi,
Can anyone tell why I am getting this exception.

SEVERE: Null component
Catalina:type=DataSource,path=/,host=localhost,class=java
x.sql.DataSource,name="jdbc/oracle"

Thanks
Joy Kenneth

Re: DBCP Exception

Parsons Technical Services
Post the parts of your config files that pertain to the database and a code
snippet where you are calling out the connection. Looks like a
misconfiguration but only a guess until we see the configs.

Don't forget to change passwords and user names before posting.

Also what OS JVM and Tomcat version are you running?

Doug