Default Application questions

jonmcalexander
I'm doing some documentation cleanup. When was the balancer app, if it existed, removed from the ootb tomcat applications? Was there ever a webdav app, or just the WebdavServlet class?

Thanks,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Default Application questions

markt
On 26/10/2020 19:37, [hidden email] wrote:
> I'm doing some documentation cleanup. When was the balancer app, if it existed, removed from the ootb tomcat applications?

It was in 5.0.x (5.0.15 onwards) and 5.5.x.
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/balancer-howto.html

> Was there ever a webdav app, or just the WebdavServlet class?

Yes there was a webdav app. It was present in 4.0.x, 4.1.x, 5.0.x, and
5.5.x.

I couldn't find a reference in the change log for their removal.

Mark