Everett DeGraaf/ABX/AAG/PARKER is out of the office.

Everett DeGraaf/ABX/AAG/PARKER is out of the office.

edegraaf

I will be out of the office starting  06/23/2005 and will not return until
07/07/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you require immediate
assistance contact the appropriate individual:

Stephanie Tackett
Dann Marks

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or privileged.
It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose of conducting
business with Parker. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender by replying to this message and then delete the information from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation."

Re: Everett DeGraaf/ABX/AAG/PARKER is out of the office.

Natasha Hasmani
Thank-you for your e-mail.

Please note that i will be away from the office starting Wednesday June
29th, returning Thursday July 7th, with no access to email.  In my absence,
kindly contact Cheri Dueck at [hidden email]

Kind Regards,

Natasha Hasmani
Senior Event Manager