Get List of Loaded Beans

Tom Holmes Jr.
I'm asking a question for a co-worker who is new to Tomcat and Java
development.

we've got a tomcat 5.x server running, he wants to be able to list what
beans are loaded into tomcat.
I imagine some JSP code would do the trick.   He's not using any tags
right now, or Struts1, Struts2.
I think Spring 1.x is involved.

BTW ... I'll keep looking online.   Google is my friend, and I always
use it first, but I didn't see anything right away.
Eventually, what I might have to do is just write a JSP page to iterate
through session information.
But we just figured there might be something built into tomcat with the
Administrator or Manager.

Thanks very much!
                                            Tom

Re: Get List of Loaded Beans

Martin Gainty
The MBeanServer will accomplish this task for you
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/management/overview.html

M--