HTTP2:When does tomcat send continuous RST_STREAM with reason REFUSED _STREAM

HTTP2:When does tomcat send continuous RST_STREAM with reason REFUSED _STREAM

Arshiya Shariff
Hi,

What are the cases when tomcat sends RST_STREAM with reason REFUSED_STREAM continuously for every http2 request from the client ?
Also , In this case we did not see the max concurrent streams reaching 100.
Embedded Tomcat : 9.0.22

Thanks and Regards
Arshiya Shariff