Hobbies

aintrespect
What are your Hobbies and interests? Let's share the innermost in this topic, I think for many it will be really useful.

Re: Hobbies

bumba
I have a lot of hobbies, but during the warm seasons I like spending my free time in nature, fishing. This is a kind of meditation for me, although before that I was fishing from the shore all the time. And now I want to buy a special fishing kayak, so I read an article about this on the site - jonsguide.org
There are so many options, but I think at first to take something in between in price, after all, it's an expensive thing, and if I don't like fishing in a kayak, then it will need to be sold somehow.

Re: Hobbies

aintrespect
Without hobbies, our life would be very boring, so it is very important to have some kind of hobbies and enhancements and not forget to allocate time for such things.