How to Activate Your Chime debit card, load money, and order a replacement card.

How to Activate Your Chime debit card, load money, and order a replacement card.

deviceshelpdesks
After providing all the required documents and going through the whole process you have received your chime debit card. You are all excited to use it the first time but when you try to use the card it doesn’t work because it is not activated. The next question you ask yourselves is “How do I know if my chime card is activated?