Quantcast

How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using BoneCP ??

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using BoneCP ??

zuxiong lin
Hi, All.
Any help ?




Thanks?
Pid
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using BoneCP ??

Pid
On 02/05/2012 02:12, zuxiong lin wrote:
> Hi, All.
> Any help ?
>
> Thanks?
>

Perhaps you could read the following:

 http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

and then rephrase your question?


p

--

[key:62590808]


signature.asc (964 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using BoneCP ??

zuxiong lin
See appending mail.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Pid <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 02/05/2012 02:12, zuxiong lin wrote:
> > Hi, All.
> > Any help ?
> >
> > Thanks?
> >
>
> Perhaps you could read the following:
>
>  http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> and then rephrase your question?
>
>
> p
>
> --
>
> [key:62590808]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RE: How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using BoneCP ??

Filip Hanik (mailing lists)
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/jdbc-pool.html

> -----Original Message-----
> From: zuxiong lin [mailto:[hidden email]]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 2:35 AM
> To: Tomcat Users List
> Subject: Re: How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using
> BoneCP ??
>
> See appending mail.
>
> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Pid <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On 02/05/2012 02:12, zuxiong lin wrote:
> > > Hi, All.
> > > Any help ?
> > >
> > > Thanks?
> > >
> >
> > Perhaps you could read the following:
> >
> >  http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> >
> > and then rephrase your question?
> >
> >
> > p
> >
> > --
> >
> > [key:62590808]
> >
> >


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using BoneCP ??

zuxiong lin
I have a try , but it does work.

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Filip Hanik (mailing lists) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/jdbc-pool.html
>
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: zuxiong lin [mailto:[hidden email]]
> > Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 2:35 AM
> > To: Tomcat Users List
> > Subject: Re: How to config the Tomcat 7.x JNDI datasource by using
> > BoneCP ??
> >
> > See appending mail.
> >
> > On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Pid <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On 02/05/2012 02:12, zuxiong lin wrote:
> > > > Hi, All.
> > > > Any help ?
> > > >
> > > > Thanks?
> > > >
> > >
> > > Perhaps you could read the following:
> > >
> > >  http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> > >
> > > and then rephrase your question?
> > >
> > >
> > > p
> > >
> > > --
> > >
> > > [key:62590808]
> > >
> > >
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Loading...