How to install the APR for Tomcat9 version in Linux OS with out internet access

How to install the APR for Tomcat9 version in Linux OS with out internet access

Naga Ramesh-2
Team,

I am trying to install the APR for tomcat 9 version in my local linux
(RHEL-6 OS version) server but don't have the internet access and keep on
asking many dependencies and tried multiple ways.

Can you please let me know, where can I download the all dependencies rpm
files or if any url/doc is there for this.

Regards,

Naga R

Re: How to install the APR for Tomcat9 version in Linux OS with out internet access

Christopher Schultz-2
Naga,

On 1/17/21 23:31, Naga Ramesh wrote:
> I am trying to install the APR for tomcat 9 version in my local linux
> (RHEL-6 OS version) server but don't have the internet access and keep on
> asking many dependencies and tried multiple ways.
>
> Can you please let me know, where can I download the all dependencies rpm
> files or if any url/doc is there for this.

Are you not using 'yum'? That should be able to get all the dependencies
for you and install them if necessary.