Is there a tomcat SP valve for ADFS IdP??

Is there a tomcat SP valve for ADFS IdP??

ken edward
Hello,

I have an Idp (my ADFS) and I have a tomcat server with a simple j2ee
web application.  I know I can stand up a keycloak sever, and use an
SP adapter for tomcat, BUT is there a way to simply install a tomcat
SP valve/libs that would talk to the IdP and bypass having to install
the keycloak server ? Kinda like this picketlink implementation (which
just merged with keycloak, but which is in a state of merger):

https://dzone.com/articles/saml-single-sign-on-with-tomcat-and-picketlink