Is there another version of Tomcat coming any time soon

Is there another version of Tomcat coming any time soon

ebegoli
Hi,

I am trying to schedule a production release, so I would like to know if
there is another point release of Tomcat coming out (like 5.5.10) within
next month and a half.

--
Thank you,
Edmon Begoli
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/eai/software

Re: Is there another version of Tomcat coming any time soon

Bill Barker-2
I would guess that 5.5.10 will likely come out within the next month+0.5,
but this is only a guess.  No timetable for a release has been mentioned
recently on the dev list.

news:[hidden email]...