JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland

Hi Mark,

JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase - if you are aware of any issues, please let us know.

Per the JDK 13 schedule [1], we are now in the Release Candidate phase.
The stabilization repository, jdk/jdk13, is open for P1 bug fixes per the JDK Release Process (JEP 3) [2].
All changes require approval via the Fix-Request Process [3].

For more details, see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list [4] 

  • Milestone Schedule:
    • Initial RC Build 33 - Aug 9, 2019
    • GAC - Aug 22, 2019
    • GAR - Sept 5, 2019
    • GA - Sept 17, 2019

OpenJDK 13 build 33 is available at http://jdk.java.net/13/

OpenJDK 14 EA build 9 is now available at http://jdk.java.net/14

Project Panama Early-Access Builds

Regards,
Rory

[1] https://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/13/#Schedule
[2] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3
[3] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3#Fix-Request-Process
[4] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2019-August/003250.html
-- 
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase

markt
Latest Tomcat 9.0.x builds and completes unit tests with both without
any issues.

Mark


On 10/08/2019 11:23, Rory O'Donnell wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> *JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase - if you are aware of any
> issues, please let us know.
> *
>
> Per the JDK 13 schedule [1], we are now in the Release Candidate phase.
> The stabilization repository, jdk/jdk13, is open for P1 bug fixes per
> the JDK Release Process (JEP 3) [2].
> All changes require approval via the Fix-Request Process [3].
>
> For more details, see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list [4] 
>
>   * Milestone Schedule:
>       o Initial RC Build 33 - Aug 9, 2019
>       o GAC - Aug 22, 2019
>       o GAR - Sept 5, 2019
>       o GA - Sept 17, 2019
>
> *OpenJDK 13 build 33 is available at http://jdk.java.net/13/*
>
>   * These early access, open source builds are provided under the GNU
>     General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
>     <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
>   * Schedule, status & features
>       o http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/13/
>   * Release Notes
>       o http://jdk.java.net/13/release-notes
>   * Bug fixes reported by Open Source Projects  :
>       o JDK-8228764 - fixed in b32 -reported by Apache Tomcat
>
> **OpenJDK 14 *EA build 9 is now available at **http://jdk.java.net/14**
> *
>
>   * These early access, open source builds are provided under the GNU
>     General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
>     <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
>   * Release Notes
>       o http://jdk.java.net/14/release-notes
>   * JEPs targeted to JDK 14
>       o JEP 352 <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/352> - Non-Volatile Mapped
>         Byte Buffers
>   * Changes in this build
>     <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/log?rev=reverse%28%22jdk-14%2B8%22%3A%3A%22jdk-14%2B9%22-%22jdk-14%2B8%22%29&revcount=1000>
>   * Bug fixes reported by Open Source Projects  :
>       o JDK-8227170 - fixed in b8 -reported by Apache Ant
>       o JDK-8228485 - fixed in b8 -reported by JaCoCo
>       o JDK-8222791 - fixed in b7 -reported by Apache Lucene
>
> *Project Panama Early-Access Builds*
>
>   * Build jdk-14-panama+1-15 (2019/8/8) is available at
>     http://jdk.java.net/panama/
>   * These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU
>     General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
>     <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
>
> Regards,
> Rory
>
> [1] https://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/13/#Schedule
> [2] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3
> [3] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3#Fix-Request-Process
> [4] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2019-August/003250.html
>
> --
> Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
> Quality Engineering Manager
> Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase

Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland
Many thanks Mark.

On 12/08/2019 20:34, Mark Thomas wrote:

> Latest Tomcat 9.0.x builds and completes unit tests with both without
> any issues.
>
> Mark
>
>
> On 10/08/2019 11:23, Rory O'Donnell wrote:
>> Hi Mark,
>>
>> *JDK 13 is now in the Release Candidate Phase - if you are aware of any
>> issues, please let us know.
>> *
>>
>> Per the JDK 13 schedule [1], we are now in the Release Candidate phase.
>> The stabilization repository, jdk/jdk13, is open for P1 bug fixes per
>> the JDK Release Process (JEP 3) [2].
>> All changes require approval via the Fix-Request Process [3].
>>
>> For more details, see Mark Reinhold's email to jdk-dev mailing list [4]
>>
>>    * Milestone Schedule:
>>        o Initial RC Build 33 - Aug 9, 2019
>>        o GAC - Aug 22, 2019
>>        o GAR - Sept 5, 2019
>>        o GA - Sept 17, 2019
>>
>> *OpenJDK 13 build 33 is available at http://jdk.java.net/13/*
>>
>>    * These early access, open source builds are provided under the GNU
>>      General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
>>      <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
>>    * Schedule, status & features
>>        o http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/13/
>>    * Release Notes
>>        o http://jdk.java.net/13/release-notes
>>    * Bug fixes reported by Open Source Projects  :
>>        o JDK-8228764 - fixed in b32 -reported by Apache Tomcat
>>
>> **OpenJDK 14 *EA build 9 is now available at **http://jdk.java.net/14**
>> *
>>
>>    * These early access, open source builds are provided under the GNU
>>      General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
>>      <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
>>    * Release Notes
>>        o http://jdk.java.net/14/release-notes
>>    * JEPs targeted to JDK 14
>>        o JEP 352 <http://openjdk.java.net/jeps/352> - Non-Volatile Mapped
>>          Byte Buffers
>>    * Changes in this build
>>      <http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk/jdk/log?rev=reverse%28%22jdk-14%2B8%22%3A%3A%22jdk-14%2B9%22-%22jdk-14%2B8%22%29&revcount=1000>
>>    * Bug fixes reported by Open Source Projects  :
>>        o JDK-8227170 - fixed in b8 -reported by Apache Ant
>>        o JDK-8228485 - fixed in b8 -reported by JaCoCo
>>        o JDK-8222791 - fixed in b7 -reported by Apache Lucene
>>
>> *Project Panama Early-Access Builds*
>>
>>    * Build jdk-14-panama+1-15 (2019/8/8) is available at
>>      http://jdk.java.net/panama/
>>    * These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU
>>      General Public License, version 2, with the Classpath Exception
>>      <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rory
>>
>> [1] https://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/13/#Schedule
>> [2] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3
>> [3] https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/3#Fix-Request-Process
>> [4] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2019-August/003250.html
>>
>> --
>> Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
>> Quality Engineering Manager
>> Oracle EMEA , Dublin, Ireland
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
Rgds, Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager
Oracle EMEA, Dublin, Ireland


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]