Lb_factor problem for clustering

Gaurav Bansal
Can any body explain me how this lb_factor works in worker2.properties
file
What is the highest value we can assign to it...

Actually my problem is I am using tomcat 5.5.7 with apache 2.0.48
There are 2 tomcat instances.
I want some way in which all the request should land up to one tomcat
node only not the other one unless first one is down.

Thanks
Gaurav

RE: Lb_factor problem for clustering

Serlet Jean-Claude