Linking Tomcat to Apache

Ben Stuart
I am trying to use ModJk to Link Apache 2 and Tomcat 5.5.9

I followed the instructions and I thought I had it all right!

But I edited my httpd.cong file to support virtual hosts and pointed the
document root to the jsp and the servlet examples and apache serves those
pages to the web but the examples come through as html so its not using
tomcat....

Can anyone help?

I will send you my files if that will help?

-Ben

Re: Linking Tomcat to Apache

Ben Ricker
Check out http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/ for
infromation on how to configure mod_jk to server up specific sorts of
URLs.

Ben Ricker

On 7/13/05, Ben Stuart <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to use ModJk to Link Apache 2 and Tomcat 5.5.9
>
> I followed the instructions and I thought I had it all right!
>
> But I edited my httpd.cong file to support virtual hosts and pointed the
> document root to the jsp and the servlet examples and apache serves those
> pages to the web but the examples come through as html so its not using
> tomcat....
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> I will send you my files if that will help?
>
> -Ben

Ben Ricker
He's just this guy, you know?

Re: Linking Tomcat to Apache

Bryan Scarbrough
How is it all currently configured (the mod_jk portions)?

Bryan