NSIS installer for JK/IIS

Martin Goldhahn
Hi
ZIP file attachments don't seem to work. I try a different format:
tar/bzip2.

Martin

Re: NSIS installer for JK/IIS

Mladen Turk-3
Martin Goldhahn wrote:
> Hi
> ZIP file attachments don't seem to work. I try a different format:
> tar/bzip2.

Yes, paranoid list setting ;)

Open a bugzilla entry as enhancement for Tomcat5->Native:JK
And add the attachment there.
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

Regards,
Mladen.