Need to upgrade Tomcat version from 4.1.3 to 7 version on OS400(AS400).

Need to upgrade Tomcat version from 4.1.3 to 7 version on OS400(AS400).

Vinay A S
Hello,

We have installed Apache Tomcat version 4.1.30 on our iSeries
server(AS400). As it very old version, we are thinking to upgrade it to
version 7.

Please share detailed steps to upgrade it.

Regards,

Vinay A S

Re: Need to upgrade Tomcat version from 4.1.3 to 7 version on OS400(AS400).

André Warnier (tomcat)
On 13.09.2017 17:44, Vinay A S wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We have installed Apache Tomcat version 4.1.30 on our iSeries
> server(AS400). As it very old version, we are thinking to upgrade it to
> version 7.
>
> Please share detailed steps to upgrade it.

Have you not already posted the same request before, and have not already received an
answer to that ?

http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html

"Il n'y a pire sourd, que celui qui ne veut entendre".