[OT] question regarding Apache mailservers

[OT] question regarding Apache mailservers

André Warnier (tomcat)
Hi.
Sorry to post this here, but I don't seem to find the right contact address through the
website nor received emails, so if someone could point me to the right thing..

I am being bombarded by some scammers, through my Tomcat committer email address, no doubt
scraped from some page here.
Does anyone know the right place to send a question about that ?

Thanks

Re: [OT] question regarding Apache mailservers

markt