Problem class loaders dont find classes

Carles Franquesa
IS NOT ALLOWED TO STORE JSPS IN A HIERARCHY OF FOLDERS. ALL JSP FILES MUST
GO ON THE ROOT WEB FOLDER.

Three days to solved it. I feel quite a bit embarrassed for it.

Anyway, problem solved!

Thanks to whom's been interested on.

Re: Problem class loaders dont find classes

markt
On 29/08/2020 22:19, Carles Franquesa wrote:
> IS NOT ALLOWED TO STORE JSPS IN A HIERARCHY OF FOLDERS. ALL JSP FILES MUST
> GO ON THE ROOT WEB FOLDER.

That is not correct. JSPs can be placed anywhere in the web application.

If you provide the simplest possible set of steps to recreate the
problem from a clean install of Apache Tomcat someone should be able to
investigate what the problem is.

Mark

> Three days to solved it. I feel quite a bit embarrassed for it.
>
> Anyway, problem solved!
>
> Thanks to whom's been interested on.

Re: Problem class loaders dont find classes

Carles Franquesa
Thank you for your clarification, Mark.

And I will try to provide it soon. So far, the app is working fine and I
have to put it on production soon. Now I have not time to recover the
situation, but am deeply interested in it. So, I will do it in short.

Carles

Missatge de Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> del dia dg., 30 d’ag. 2020 a les
2:25: