Question regarding Invoker

jonmcalexander
I believe I have read that the Invoker Servlet was deprecated in Tomcat 6 and removed entirely in Tomcat 7 and above. Can someone confirm that this is correct? I couldn't find any announcement of this on tomcat.apache.org.

Thanks,

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Question regarding Invoker

markt
On 26/10/2020 17:46, [hidden email] wrote:
> I believe I have read that the Invoker Servlet was deprecated in Tomcat 6 and removed entirely in Tomcat 7 and above. Can someone confirm that this is correct? I couldn't find any announcement of this on tomcat.apache.org.

Correct.

See the Tomcat 6.0.x changelog:

http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/changelog.html

Mark