Re: [ANN] New committer: Raymond Augé

Coty Sutherland-2
Congrats and welcome!

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 10:40 AM Mark Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On behalf of the Tomcat committers I am pleased to announce that
> Raymond Augé (rotty3000) has been voted in as a new Tomcat committer.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him.
>
> Kind regards,

RE: [ANN] New committer: Raymond Augé

jonmcalexander
Welcome and Congratulations!

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

[hidden email]

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.