Réf. : Trotz Stellenabbau

jeanclaude.mailhot
To whomever it concerns:

I never asked to suscribe to "Tomcat Developers List"

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME ASAP FROM TOMCAT.

Thanks in advance

Jean Claude MAILHOT
Nexans China
tel : 00 86 21 50462990 ext 601
mob ; 00 86 13901832542
Fax : 00 86 21 50462980
Nexans Shanghai Wires & Cables Co Ltd
N 1, Middle Fute road, Waigaoqiao Free Trade Zone,
Shanghai 200131,P.R China

[hidden email]
05/16/2005 01:03 PM
Veuillez répondre à "Tomcat Developers List"

        Pour :  [hidden email]
        cc :
        Objet : Trotz Stellenabbau

Lese selbst:
http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/0,1518,338652,00.html

Re: Réf. : Trotz Stellenabbau

Beton, Richard
[hidden email] wrote:

>To whomever it concerns:
>
>I never asked to suscribe to "Tomcat Developers List"
>
>PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME ASAP FROM TOMCAT.

Respectfully - do it yourself:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#Tomcat

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is proprietary to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.