Servlet app error

Gastón Simone
Hi!

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
Please excuse me if the cuestion is too stupid. I am really newbie. :)
Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Gaston

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Invoker service() exception
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java
:477)
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.doGet(InvokerServlet.java:133)
        at
FilterChain.java:200)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.access$000(ApplicationFilter
Chain.java:51)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain$1.run(ApplicationFilterChain
.java:129)
        at
ain.java:125)
        at
va:209)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
        at
va:144)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2358)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:133
)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
        at
java:118)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:116
)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
        at
:127)
        at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
        at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:152)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
        at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:705)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
        at
a:683)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at com.genexus.webpanels.GXWebObjectStub.callExecute(Unknown Source)
        at com.genexus.webpanels.GXWebObjectStub.doGet(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.servlets.InvokerServlet.serveRequest(InvokerServlet.java
:419)
[...]

Apache Tomcat/4.1

Re: Servlet app error

gehel
On 5/6/05, Gastón Simone <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anybody know how to solve this problem?
> Please excuse me if the cuestion is too stupid. I am really newbie. :)
>
> root cause
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>         at com.genexus.webpanels.GXWebObjectStub.callExecute(Unknown Source)
>         at com.genexus.webpanels.GXWebObjectStub.doGet(Unknown Source)

  It seems there is a lib missing in your servlet. Add the required
jars to /WEB-INF/lib

  Guillaume