Struts

raja buddha
Hi all ,
  I am new to this group. Pls let me know to which email id i need to
subscribe to post struts doubts.

Regards
Raja

Re: Struts

markt
raja buddha wrote:
>  I am new to this group. Pls let me know to which email id i need to
> subscribe to post struts doubts.

See http://struts.apache.org/using.html#Lists

RE: Struts

Richard M
raja buddha <mailto:[hidden email]> scribbled on Saturday, May
21, 2005 3:20 PM:
> Hi all ,
>   I am new to this group. Pls let me know to which email id i need to
> subscribe to post struts doubts.

Raja, you should point your browser over to Struts project at
http://struts.apache.org .

First look at the "Learning" link:
http://struts.apache.org/learning.html

After reading that material if you still have questions you can go to:
http://struts.apache.org/using.html#Questions

HTH - Richard

RE: Struts

raja buddha

Hi
        Please let me know what are all the discussion forums are there for
struts.

Prem

>From: "Richard Mixon (qwest)" Reply-To: "Tomcat Users List" To: "'Tomcat
>Users List'" Subject: RE: Struts Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:37:44 -0700
>
>raja buddha scribbled on Saturday, May 21, 2005 3:20 PM: > Hi all , >   I
>am new to this group. Pls let me know to which email id i need to >
>subscribe to post struts doubts.
>
>Raja, you should point your browser over to Struts project at
>http://struts.apache.org .
>
>First look at the "Learning" link: http://struts.apache.org/learning.html
>
>After reading that material if you still have questions you can go to:
>http://struts.apache.org/using.html#Questions
>
>HTH - Richard

>additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

RE: Struts

Richard M
raja buddha <mailto:[hidden email]> scribbled on Saturday, May
21, 2005 4:32 PM:

> Hi
>         Please let me know what are all the discussion forums are
> there for struts.
>
> Prem

Raja/Prem,

In my original post I gave you that information.

If you are asking what additional forms there are (i.e. not hosted by
Struts/Apache) then I would suggest that you Google for "Struts forums".

HTH - Richard