TOMCAT 10

N.S.Karthik
Spec :
Oracle Jdk15.1
Tomcat  : 10.0.2
Eclipse IDE :20201210-1552

Question   :   *A simple JSP with implicit Servlet API  Object as follows
is not Working*

ServletContext sessnCntxt = getServletConfig().getServletContext();

Tested by deploying on the container, gives error

Can some body tell me What changes need to be done to

Thx in advance

*N.S.KARTHIK*

Re: TOMCAT 10

Martin Nybo Andersen
On fredag den 12. februar 2021 11.41.26 CET KARTHIK SHIVAKUMAR wrote:

> Spec :
> Oracle Jdk15.1
> Tomcat  : 10.0.2
> Eclipse IDE :20201210-1552
>
> Question   :   *A simple JSP with implicit Servlet API  Object as follows
> is not Working*
>
> ServletContext sessnCntxt = getServletConfig().getServletContext();
>
> Tested by deploying on the container, gives error
>
> Can some body tell me What changes need to be done to
>

> Thx in advance
>
> *N.S.KARTHIK*

Hi,

Which error does it give?
Do you have a stack trace?

Regards,
Martin

--
Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana.