TomCat - SSL CA Certification

Demian L
Hi all,

I am having some problems to import to TomCat one certificate already
installed on IIS. The .PFX file (backup certificate) was created, I exported
it to one .PEM file thru openssl but I can't import it to my keystore
because the error "Public keys in reply and keystore don't match" is
happening. I don’t know if am making something wrong.
What kind of information of the IIS Certificate I need to import it? I guess
that I need the alias. Anything else?
What are the steps to import it?

Can someone help-me with this issue?

Thanks in advanced.

With Best Regards,
Dmyan

Re: TomCat - SSL CA Certification

Bill Barker-2

"Demian L" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> Hi all,
>
> I am having some problems to import to TomCat one certificate already
> installed on IIS. The .PFX file (backup certificate) was created, I
> exported it to one .PEM file thru openssl but I can't import it to my
> keystore because the error "Public keys in reply and keystore don't match"
> is happening. I don’t know if am making something wrong.
> What kind of information of the IIS Certificate I need to import it? I
> guess that I need the alias. Anything else?
> What are the steps to import it?
>
> Can someone help-me with this issue?

Save yourself a lot of hair-pulling, and simply use the .PFX file as the
keystoreFile (with keystoreType="pkcs12").