Tomcat 9.0

Mohamed Eliyas Abdul Kadar
Hi All
I am planning to use Tomcat for my development server. Initially we planned to go with version Tomcat 9.0.41. Now I see newer versions are release on top of that and see the latest version is Tomcat 9.0.45. Please let me know if there is any major fix of Tomcat 9.0.41 made on higher versions or we are good with Tomcat 9.0.44 as Tomcat 9.0.45 is not having any release date.

Regards
Eliyas
This communication and its attachments contain confidential information and is intended only for the named addressee. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this communication by mistake and delete or destroy this communication. Communications cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this communication which arise as a result of transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version. NeoGenomics Laboratories, 12701 Commonwealth Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33913, http://www.neogenomics.com (2021)

RE: Tomcat 9.0

jonmcalexander
Tomcat 9.0.45 was released on 4/6/2021.

Dream * Excel * Explore * Inspire
Jon McAlexander
Infrastructure Engineer
Asst Vice President

Middleware Product Engineering
Enterprise CIO | Platform Services | Middleware | Infrastructure Solutions

8080 Cobblestone Rd | Urbandale, IA 50322
MAC: F4469-010
Tel 515-988-2508 | Cell 515-988-2508

[hidden email]

Upcoming PTO: 10/30/2020, 11/6/2020, 11/13/2020, 11/20/2020, 11/27/2020, 12/2/2020, 12/4/2020, 12/11/2020, 12/18/2020, 12/28/2020, 12/29/2020, 12/30/2020, 12/31/2020
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Tomcat 9.0

Martin Grigorov

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 3:25 AM Mohamed Eliyas Abdul Kadar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
> I am planning to use Tomcat for my development server. Initially we
> planned to go with version Tomcat 9.0.41. Now I see newer versions are
> release on top of that and see the latest version is Tomcat 9.0.45. Please
> let me know if there is any major fix of Tomcat 9.0.41 made on higher
> versions or we are good with Tomcat 9.0.44 as Tomcat 9.0.45 is not having
> any release date.

Please consult with https://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/changelog.html
for the changes in each version.

Martin