Tomcat Class Loader Scoping

jojopaderes
Hi,

Does Tomcat 5.5.x provides a class loader scoping feature? I need to
ensure that each web app deployed in the server will not encounter
problems using a wrong class version from another web app.

regards,

jojo

http://jojopaderes.multiply.com

Re: Tomcat Class Loader Scoping

Markus Schönhaber
Jojo Paderes wrote:
> Does Tomcat 5.5.x provides a class loader scoping feature? I need to
> ensure that each web app deployed in the server will not encounter
> problems using a wrong class version from another web app.

Tomcat creates an individual ClassLoader for each WebApp:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/class-loader-howto.html

Regards
  mks