Tomcat Wiki Source Code Download

Brian Burch
With reference to my (OP) Users mailing list thread with exactly the
same title as this...

I have attached an svn diff for a minor change to the README.txt in the
root directory of the site svn repository:-

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk

Please feel free to change it if you think my wording could be improved.

Once committed, I intend to make a corresponding change to the more
important web page which points to the site repository, i.e.

http://tomcat.apache.org/source.html

I hope this represents a small improvement,

Brian

README.txt.svn-diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Tomcat Wiki Source Code Download

markt
Many thanks Brian.

Patch applied with a couple of minor changes.

Mark