Tomcat Windows Service

jonmcalexander
Question,
When adding an instance as a service and using a domain service account to run Tomcat, what additional user rights assignments does the service account need?

Thanks!

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)

Re: Tomcat Windows Service

Bill Stewart
On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 10:59 AM jonmcalexander wrote:

> When adding an instance as a service and using a domain service account to run Tomcat,
> what additional user rights assignments does the service account need?

The account will need at least SeServiceLogonRight ("Log on as a
service"). Do you mean in addition to that?

Is something not working? Can you provide more detail about what's
provoking the question?

Bill

RE: Tomcat Windows Service

jonmcalexander
Yes, something isn't working right. I should be able to get eyed on it Monday. Thanks for confirming my initial thought.

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)