Quantcast

TomcatCon Meetup

Christopher Schultz-2
All,

For those of you at ApacheCon in Miami, here are the details for the Tomcat Meetup. Come and meet fellow members of the community, committers, and new friends.

Time: 18:00 EDT
Place: Escorial Conference Room (where all TomcatCon sessions are being held)

All are welcome to the meetup, and also the inevitable dinner and drinks to follow.

Re: TomcatCon Meetup

Coty Sutherland
\o/

On May 16, 2017 10:35 PM, "Christopher Schultz" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> For those of you at ApacheCon in Miami, here are the details for the
> Tomcat Meetup. Come and meet fellow members of the community, committers,
> and new friends.
>
> Time: 18:00 EDT
> Place: Escorial Conference Room (where all TomcatCon sessions are being
> held)
>
> All are welcome to the meetup, and also the inevitable dinner and drinks
> to follow.
>
> Thanks,
> -chris

Re: TomcatCon Meetup (UPDATE)

All,

Let's move the Meetup to "immediately following the Lightning Talks", since that is a popular event at the conference.

-chris

> All,
>
> For those of you at ApacheCon in Miami, here are the details for the Tomcat Meetup. Come and meet fellow members of the community, committers, and new friends.
>
> Time: 18:00 EDT
> Place: Escorial Conference Room (where all TomcatCon sessions are being held)
>
> All are welcome to the meetup, and also the inevitable dinner and drinks to follow.
>
> Thanks,
> -chris

Re: TomcatCon Meetup (UPDATE)

Coty Sutherland
We're sitting next to the pool. The room is occupied :(

On May 17, 2017 9:12 AM, "Christopher Schultz" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> All,
>
> Let's move the Meetup to "immediately following the Lightning Talks",
> since that is a popular event at the conference.
>
> -chris
>

> > All,
> >
> > For those of you at ApacheCon in Miami, here are the details for the
> Tomcat Meetup. Come and meet fellow members of the community, committers,
> and new friends.
> >
> > Time: 18:00 EDT
> > Place: Escorial Conference Room (where all TomcatCon sessions are being
> held)
> >
> > All are welcome to the meetup, and also the inevitable dinner and drinks
> to follow.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > -chris

Re: TomcatCon Meetup (UPDATE)

Coty Sutherland
Sorry I had to run off, hopefully you guys had a productive meeting :)

On May 17, 2017 7:02 PM, "Coty Sutherland" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We're sitting next to the pool. The room is occupied :(
>
> On May 17, 2017 9:12 AM, "Christopher Schultz" <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Let's move the Meetup to "immediately following the Lightning Talks",
>> since that is a popular event at the conference.
>>
>> -chris
>>

>> > All,
>> >
>> > For those of you at ApacheCon in Miami, here are the details for the
>> Tomcat Meetup. Come and meet fellow members of the community, committers,
>> and new friends.
>> >
>> > Time: 18:00 EDT
>> > Place: Escorial Conference Room (where all TomcatCon sessions are being
>> held)
>> >
>> > All are welcome to the meetup, and also the inevitable dinner and
>> drinks to follow.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > -chris

Re: TomcatCon Meetup (UPDATE)

huxing
Hi All,

The pic for the meetup yesterday can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu02lnrs77up5mc/IMG_0591.JPG

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Coty Sutherland <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry I had to run off, hopefully you guys had a productive meeting :)
>
> On May 17, 2017 7:02 PM, "Coty Sutherland" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> We're sitting next to the pool. The room is occupied :(
>>
>> On May 17, 2017 9:12 AM, "Christopher Schultz" <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Let's move the Meetup to "immediately following the Lightning Talks",
>>> since that is a popular event at the conference.
>>>
>>> -chris

>>> Tomcat Meetup. Come and meet fellow members of the community, committers,
>>> and new friends.

>>> held)

>>> drinks to follow.

Re: TomcatCon Meetup (UPDATE)

Leon Rosenberg-4
Awesome, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

> On 18. May 2017, at 14:58, Huxing Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> The pic for the meetup yesterday can be found here:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/vu02lnrs77up5mc/IMG_0591.JPG
>
>> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Coty Sutherland <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Sorry I had to run off, hopefully you guys had a productive meeting :)
>>
>>> On May 17, 2017 7:02 PM, "Coty Sutherland" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> We're sitting next to the pool. The room is occupied :(

Re: TomcatCon Meetup (UPDATE)

Coty Sutherland
Aw, I missed the picture :( maybe I'll have my wife Photoshop me in