Tutorials for 1.2.7 features

Sergey Pariev-3
Hi All.

Can anybody point me to tutorials or any other kind of writeups on new
Struts features - i.e., using POJO instead ActionForms, etc. I've seen
this
http://raibledesigns.com/comments/rd/sunsets/colorado_software_summit_spring_and#comment3
but I'd like to find something more descriptive if it's possible.

Thanks in advance, Sergey.

Re: Tutorials for 1.2.7 features

Wendy Smoak-4
From: "Sergey Pariev" <[hidden email]>

> Can anybody point me to tutorials or any other kind of writeups on new
> Struts features - i.e., using POJO instead ActionForms, etc. I've seen
> this

http://raibledesigns.com/comments/rd/sunsets/colorado_software_summit_spring_and#comment3
> but I'd like to find something more descriptive if it's possible.

You can check the release notes for 1.2.7 for more information:
   http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/release-notes-1.2.7.html

If you have questions about specific features, please join us on the Struts
user list (you've posted to tomcat-user).  Subscription info is here:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

--
Wendy Smoak

Re: Tutorials for 1.2.7 features

Sergey Pariev-3
Sorry, I have already subscribed to struts list - it's just happen to be
in the same mail folder so I missed the right list :) . I'll rewrite my
questions to be more spicific and post them to the struts list later.

Thanks, Sergey.