What jar files do I need to have a java ee website to connect to the databse

What jar files do I need to have a java ee website to connect to the databse

Yosef Fastow
 Hi, I am running apache Tomcat 7 for a java spring project on eclipse java
ee. I installed sqljbc.jar file and put it in the resource Library and the
WEB_INF/lib folders. When I run the server I get a:                    HTTP
Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could not get
JDBC Connection; nested exception is
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException:
Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (The server version is not
supported. The target server must be SQL Server 2000 or later.)

I installed sqljbc.jar but I am sure I need another version maybe
sqldbc.jar4. So if anyone knows what jar file I need or a way for me to
find out please answer back

Thanks in advance,
        Yosef

Re: What jar files do I need to have a java ee website to connect to the databse

Igal @ Lucee.org
On 5/16/2017 12:15 PM, Yosef Fastow wrote:
> The server version is not supported. The target server must be SQL Server 2000 or later.

Well, what version is the SQL Server that you are trying to connect to?

Re: What jar files do I need to have a java ee website to connect to the databse

Yosef Fastow
Here is the information from my WEB_INF folder on the database

<bean id="dataSource" destroy-method="close"
class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource">
        <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
        <property name="url" value="jdbc:mysql://
oldwalletdb.cplj3axk7jia.us-west-2.rds.amazonaws.com:3306/oldwalletdb"/>
        <property name="username" value="oldwallet"/>
        <property name="password" value="oldwallet"/>
    </bean>

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Igal @ Lucee.org <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 5/16/2017 12:15 PM, Yosef Fastow wrote:
>
>> The server version is not supported. The target server must be SQL Server
>> 2000 or later.
>>

> Well, what version is the SQL Server that you are trying to connect to?

Re: What jar files do I need to have a java ee website to connect to the databse

Hassan Schroeder-2
On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Yosef Fastow <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Here is the information from my WEB_INF folder on the database
>
> <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>

Uh, it looks like your project uses MySQL, eh?

Searching for "mysql jdbc driver" might turn something up 😀

twitter: @hassan