disable sandbox tomcat9

Cristiano Albiero Berni
Hi,

Tomcat 9 package install on Ubuntu 20.04 lts server.
I need to disable the sandbox. It's a problem when adding a new filesystem.
I need to get it NO sandboxing to all the "/"
including different filesystems.

How could I do that?

Or
https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/tomcat9/blob/master/debian/README.Debian
in this link have how to override.

How cold I add a wildcard folder. Like /home* (/home, /home02, /home03)

thanks a lot.

Re: disable sandbox tomcat9

ebourg
The README file explains how to override the systemd configuration. You
can either add ReadWritePaths directives [1] to grant access to more
paths, or set ProtectSystem=false [2] to disable the sandboxing completely.

Emmanuel Bourg

[1]
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.exec.html#ReadWritePaths=
[2]