info: illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already w/Parallel deployment

info: illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already w/Parallel deployment

Усманов Азат Анварович

Hi everyone! About a year ago I asked the following question on the users-list about  getting a illegal state exception when using parallel deployment in tomcat 7
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../msg133549.html
since I wasn't able to find a solution we kinda avoided using parallel deployment on production enviroment.Recently I got back to that issue(which is also can be seen when using tomcat in eclipse w\o parallel deployment)
I've been able to fix the issue with eclipse by changing <Context reloadable=true> to <Context reloadable="false"> ,but the question is how to fix the error  when using  regular(non eclipse ) tomcat with parallel deployment (just like I specified in the original question a year ago -link above)
Since the non eclipse tomcat config doesn't use reloadable attribute, and the default for reloadable is false I'm not sure what else to do?I wonder does reloadable attrubute even playing any role when using it with parallel deployment? Any help is appreciated.
С уважением,
Азат Усманов
Отдел разработки программного обеспечения
Казанский инновационный университет имени В.Г.Тимирясова

Re: info: illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already w/Parallel deployment

Mark Thomas-2
It looks like the in-flight requests are taking longer to complete than
the unloadDelay configured for the Context.

Mark