is mod_jk status manager available in linux shell?

is mod_jk status manager available in linux shell?

Jakub Straszewski
hi,
I would like to know whether there is some other way to get the information avaiable on jkmanager page(other than in browser). I would love to be able to receive this information in linux shell.

thx for any help

Kuba Straszewski