log4j:WARN

afonseca
Hi!

I'm developing a digital library with FEDORA (www.fedora.info) that comes with a
jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28 server.
The server works fine, but I instaled a .war file for an interface in JSPs that gives me the folowing error:

-----------------
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.acs.elated.lucene.LuceneInterface).

-----------

The complect startup looks like this:

-------------------------
c:\fedora-2.0\server\bin>fedora-start
Starting Fedora server...
Deploying API-M and API-A...
Waiting for server to start...
Waiting for server to start...
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.acs.elated.lucene.LuceneInterface).
Processing file C:\fedora-2.0\server\config\deployAPI-A.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>
Processing file C:\fedora-2.0\server\config\deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>
Initializing Fedora Server instance...
Fedora Version: 2.0
Fedora Build: 1
Server Host Name: localhost
Server Port: 8080
Debugging: false
OK
Finished.  To stop the server, use fedora-stop.
c:\fedora-2.0\server\bin>

I have the "log4j.properties" in C:\fedora-2.0\server\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\elated\WEB-INF\classes
but I dont understand the error...

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Ant?nio

RE: log4j:WARN

Vaneet Sharma
U need to change the path in either  java CODE

Or in configuration file

I meant to say: tell the code................... Where log4j resides

That's it.
Simple and cool

I'm developing a digital library with FEDORA (www.fedora.info) that comes with a jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28 server. The server works fine, but I instaled a .war file for an interface in JSPs that gives me the folowing error:

-----------------
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.acs.elated.lucene.LuceneInterface).

-----------

The complect startup looks like this:

-------------------------
c:\fedora-2.0\server\bin>fedora-start
Starting Fedora server...
Deploying API-M and API-A...
Waiting for server to start...
Waiting for server to start...
log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.acs.elated.lucene.LuceneInterface).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly. Processing file C:\fedora-2.0\server\config\deployAPI-A.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>
Processing file C:\fedora-2.0\server\config\deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>
Initializing Fedora Server instance...
Fedora Version: 2.0
Fedora Build: 1
Server Host Name: localhost
Server Port: 8080
Debugging: false
OK
Finished.  To stop the server, use fedora-stop. c:\fedora-2.0\server\bin>

I have the "log4j.properties" in C:\fedora-2.0\server\jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28\webapps\elated\WEB-INF\classes
but I dont understand the error...

Can anyone help?

Thanks
António

Vaneet Sharma
executive manager
iDeasTank Limited
an iwg business
dolphins' court po 388
valletta, m-malta/europe
mobile: +356 9943 8263
skype:  CALLVANEET
fax: +356 9952 8888
phone: +356 9942 8888

[hidden email]
call me on www.skype.com - my ID is CALLVANEET

Want a signature like this? - www.plaxo.com\signature

iwg is a global e-mobile company creating, building and growing new businesses.  iwg founders are pioneers in creating multi-billion dollar mobile and Internet businesses in Europe, Asia and the US.

www.iWG.info
www.countryprofiler.com/iWG
www.visitmalta.com
www.mfc.com.mt

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.