security manager & unpackWAR="false"

Pfingstl Gernot
Switching on security manger I can add permissions to my webapp calsses e.g. with
        grant codeBase "file:${catalina.base}/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes/-"

If I choose to use 'unpackWAR="false"', I don't have anything in my ${catalina.base}/webapps directory and my 'docBase' (my example.war) is somewhere else in my filesystem. Using codeBase as described above doesn't work.

How do I grant permissions to my apps when using unpackWAR="false" ('codeBase "jar:file:/xxx/example.war!/-"' or 'codeBase "file:/xxx/example.war"' doesn't work)?

I'm using tomcat 5.5

Gernot