tomcat build failed

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

tomcat build failed

FlyingBird
Hi,

I follow the steps listed in
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html, and try
to build the tomcat source codes. I was able to build successfully
before, but now get the errors below each time. It seems the link
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net doesn't work any more.

setproxy:

testexist:
     [echo] Testing  for /usr/share/java/mx4j-3.0.1/lib/mx4j.jar

downloadgz:
      [get] Getting:
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-3.0.1.tar.gz
      [get] To: /usr/share/java/file.tar.gz
      [get] Error getting
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-3.0.1.tar.gz to
/usr/share/java/file.tar.gz

BUILD FAILED
/home/xbgao/tomcat/build.xml:49: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
/home/xbgao/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5/build.xml:1834: The following
error occurred while executing this line:
/home/xbgao/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5/build.xml:1928:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomcat build failed

remm
Xingbo Gao wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I follow the steps listed in
> http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html, and try
> to build the tomcat source codes. I was able to build successfully
> before, but now get the errors below each time. It seems the link
> http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net doesn't work any more.
>
> setproxy:
>
> testexist:
>      [echo] Testing  for /usr/share/java/mx4j-3.0.1/lib/mx4j.jar
>
> downloadgz:
>       [get] Getting:
> http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-3.0.1.tar.gz
>       [get] To: /usr/share/java/file.tar.gz
>       [get] Error getting
> http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-3.0.1.tar.gz to
> /usr/share/java/file.tar.gz
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /home/xbgao/tomcat/build.xml:49: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /home/xbgao/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5/build.xml:1834: The following
> error occurred while executing this line:
> /home/xbgao/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5/build.xml:1928:
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

Maybe the sourceforge mirror is gone or something. There's a list to
choose from in the default build.properties (I just updated it).

R?my

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomcat build failed

FlyingBird
Remy,

Where can I find the default build.properties file?

Xingbo

On 7/27/05, Remy Maucherat <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Xingbo Gao wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I follow the steps listed in
> > http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/building.html, and try
> > to build the tomcat source codes. I was able to build successfully
> > before, but now get the errors below each time. It seems the link
> > http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net doesn't work any more.
> >
> > setproxy:
> >
> > testexist:
> >      [echo] Testing  for /usr/share/java/mx4j-3.0.1/lib/mx4j.jar
> >
> > downloadgz:
> >       [get] Getting:
> > http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-3.0.1.tar.gz
> >       [get] To: /usr/share/java/file.tar.gz
> >       [get] Error getting
> > http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mx4j/mx4j-3.0.1.tar.gz to
> > /usr/share/java/file.tar.gz
> >
> > BUILD FAILED
> > /home/xbgao/tomcat/build.xml:49: The following error occurred while
> > executing this line:
> > /home/xbgao/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5/build.xml:1834: The following
> > error occurred while executing this line:
> > /home/xbgao/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5/build.xml:1928:
> > java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>
> Maybe the sourceforge mirror is gone or something. There's a list to
> choose from in the default build.properties (I just updated it).
>
> Rémy
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tomcat build failed

remm
Xingbo Gao wrote:
> Remy,
>
> Where can I find the default build.properties file?

It's build.properties.default in jakarta-tomcat-5.

R?my

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]