using uriworkmap.properties with multiple hosts

using uriworkmap.properties with multiple hosts

David Boyer
We have two sites (virtual hosts) running under IIS, and two hosts in
Tomcat which handle the JSP/servlets for each host. Due to different
security requirements, each instance of Tomcat is running in its own
JVM.

Is it possible to specify host info in the uriworkermap.properties
file? For example:

www1.bvu.edu/*.jsp=ajp13a
www1.bvu.edu/servlet/*=ajp13a

www2.bvu.edu/*.jsp=ajp13b
www2.bvu.edu/servlet/*=ajp13b

This example didn't work for me, but that's effectively what I'm trying
to accomplish. The worker to which I send the request to depends not
just on the URI, but the host as well.

Any suggestions?

Re: using uriworkmap.properties with multiple hosts

Peter Roßbach
Hey,

at my apache I use different uriworkermap.properties inside my vhost
sections.

Peter